ZNO 1.64% 6.0¢ zoono group limited

I agree with Tarvold at 2.25The company does not recognise...

1. 5 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    I agree with Tarvold at 2.25
    The company does not recognise orders as sales until they are actually shipped. As an accountant this is a normal practice. By not showing these as sales you also do not recognise the orders in accounts receivable. The value of the orders on hand are not shown in the accounts apart from the stock value relating to those orders which remains in stock on hand until shipped. There has been a lot of talk that the cash at bank should be higher or the accounts receivables should be higher based on $14.1 million in sales and orders. This is not the case until the items are shipped at which time you will either receive cash payment therefore bank account higher or you treat it as accounts receivables.
    The company is now dealing with a lot more quality brand companies than before so you would expect that most sales in the future will be in the form of accounts receivable.
    We have a company in the early stages of trading and they are always going to have lumpy sales to begin. We will not see the best of this company until lockdowns are lifted. With the litigious society we have today most large organisations cannot afford to risk clients, staff or the public to a deadly disease when there is a clear option to minimise the risk.
    By using zno and the fact it does not need to be applied every 5 minutes means there will be cost savings in its use from a labour point of view.
    Big business will continue to use the product for safety and cost savings

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZNO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.0¢
Change
-0.001(1.64%)
Mkt cap ! $12.82M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.0¢ 6.0¢ 6.0¢ $4.99K 83.16K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 17250 5.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.5¢ 18700 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.47pm 19/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZNO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.