ZNO 3.45% 2.8¢ zoono group limited

Dam, a lot has happened since I last popped by. The last few...

1. 676 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 180
    Dam, a lot has happened since I last popped by. The last few quarters aren’t doing the company justice. However if they can maintain this revenue once the vaccines are in full rollout, then that will see the SP rise again. This won’t start happening until FY 21-22 though.

I remember Paul said a comment in a call back in august regarding a distributor: “If you can’t sell Zoono during a pandemic you will never be able to sell it”. Makes you wonder what management themselves have been doing.

Anyway, big shame with whats happening to this stock. I don’t think this is the fair value, but maybe it is. Either way, when this dropped from $1.80 to $1.50 a few months ago, then had minor rallies, I had a feeling it will drop sub $1 if the next quarter was bad, as the market is tough on Zoono. I ended up getting out at a minor loss as I didn’t see $2 + anytime soon (my average was $1.80 sold at $1.60) I rode the wave to $3.20 and back down with you all until the last quarter.

I wouldn’t be surprised if it hits 50c. Not because that’s the SP which truly reflects the business, but because shorters of whatever you want to call them are running wild with this stock.

The silver lining in all of this is that it has to eventually stop. Sure the business isn’t growing off the back of previous quarters, but it is still making revenue and generating business, with untapped markets (AH). Also, the after effects this pandemic has had in our society will remain for the years to come. We ain’t going back to the old world, the one we will live in will be a lot more cleaner, so products like this will be in use.

Point i’m trying to make is, there will be a bottom, it won’t be driven down to 1c. Once that bottom is hit, that’s where you can double your investment 2-3x. I’m guessing we will see 50c before we see $2.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZNO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
-0.001(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $9.356M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 2.8¢ 2.8¢ $706 25.23K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 322919 2.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 300210 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.57pm 28/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.9¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 3.57 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.8¢ 2.9¢ 2.8¢ 82770
Last updated 13.02pm 28/05/2024 ?
ZNO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.