LNC 0.00% 99.5¢ linc energy ltd

tutorial: how to respond to lnc shorter trolls

1. 1,682 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 235
    Whenever the LNC SP goes down, some of the 16000 LNC retail investors get rattled. Since up to 500 people read each post on HC, this provides opportunity for shorters to build on the negative sentiment by writing alarmist negative posts on the LNC HC forum.

Here are my suggestions on how to manage them if you believe in investing in LNC rather than trading it's volatility.

1) Don't respond to them in their own thread with a negative subject line, this just propagates and adds oxygen to their negativity and negative posts. Instead respond to their posts in your own thread by providing real information about the business.

2) Don't put them on ignore, no matter how annoying they are, no need giving them a free run. They deliberately are provocative to try to get rid of sensible posters that contribute positively to information about LNC (like McGee).

3) Work out what you value LNC shares at based on an analysis of the business. If you think LNC is worth 1.50, 1.80 3.78 or 1.22, if the SP is artificially driven lower than this, don't freak out, take this as a great buying opportunity.

Just my ideas...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.