@watso Yes unfortunately, “The wheels of justice turn slowly,...

1. 6,122 Posts.
    @watso Yes unfortunately, “The wheels of justice turn slowly, but grind exceedingly fine.”

Don’t know why the “Elite Strike Force” (+ ex member Sidney), plus Mr MyPillow want to drag these cases out as long as possible, with all their election “fraud evidence”.
    I would be keen to release the Kraken as soon as possible.
    Is it the fear of the case being heard by another "lefty" judge? If only the case could be heard in the court of public opinion!

I hope they are not delaying for Grifting purposes.

When the case does make it to court, I hope Covid restrictions are over so the whole “Elite Strike Force” and supporting actors can appear in court together. What a show that will be!

What a cracker court case it will be, it has to be televised, who would want to miss seeing the Greatest Court Clown Case ever.

In the meantime grab a few more Ports, because there is plenty more fun to be had with Dougie and the Crazy Times “Audit” and Rudy “Tutti Fruity”( Thanks @kbear1 that’s a classic) Jan 6 stuff.

Kraken good times!

If you get bored link to Dominion Court Filing below.
    https://storage.courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.dcd.225699/gov.uscourts.dcd.225699.63.0.pdf

@watso Off topic Did you see Trumpy has “activated an emergency 5X-impact”

Hopefully “Patriots” can dig deep (again) and contribute to help saving Trumpy’s legacy.

(“Patriots” if you are thinking of contributing, no need to read the fine print terms and conditions as Trumpy is no grifter (as like the main stream media would have you believe. Who reads old skool media like twitter and facebook these days anyway!).
    ("Patriots" Sidney still has some great Kraken Tshirts available via her website).

sa.jpg

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.