T3D 0.00% 0.7¢ 333d limited

@acecant Okay it isnt for me to defend Directors. I think most...

1. 12,303 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    @acecant
    Okay it isnt for me to defend Directors. I think most of them are lazy and lack innovation. How many are doing anything about "short selling" or "deep pools". The problem with Company Directors is that they only have Associations who lobby on their behalf and usually other deals arise, which means priorities come first. Have you seen how bogged down in affairs the Australian Shareholders Association has become. And they dont have shareholders.

Now this is what I have found and quite frankly I am impressed.
    CAJ appt 30 Aug 2007 shareprice 0.10c - Resigned 30 Oct 2016 shareprice 0.13c
    Note: Govt Dec 2015 announcement regarding MRI scans and Medicare.
    Still holds all his shares and has purchased more

KNL appt 04 May 2015 shareprice 0.18c - Present 17 Nov 2017 shareprice 0.16c
    Note: Tanzanian Govt crackdown on British miners.
    Still holds all his shares and has purchased more

T3D is a result of wanting to manufacture graphene ink 3dPrinters. Hence why he produced his own printers rather than be a Reseller of other printers. However with his networking skills he is able to supply these remarkable figurines to the AFL, while waiting for the graphene process. He tried large printers because he felt one machine per school would lower costs and control. I think he is correct in that but unfortunately our schooling system does not have money for innovation. However the man seems tireless in his attempts.

I might add finally that Companies have Boards of Directors. Not just one visionary. I cannot comprehend why you even invest in CAJ because that involves being interested in innovation. Innovation started or acquired through John.

Disclosure: I am only a shareholder.

Sonic

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add T3D (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $836.1K
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 54739 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.14am 14/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
T3D (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.