RHK 0.00% 75.0¢ red hawk mining limited

TV business news media coverage coming soon

1. 688 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 352

It won't be too long now and we should hopefully get some TV business news media coverage.

It is no co-incidence that The West Australian Newspaper is located in the same offices as Channel 7 and they work in the same building in the suburb next to where I live. I'd also like to think that maybe the ABC 7:30 Report might pick up this story too.

Seriously, I do wonder how far the FMS Board and Todd are willing to take this?

I cannot see the minority shareholders backing down anytime soon, if anything, it is gaining traction with more and more people becoming aware.

The scrutiny on everything that occurs from this point forward (including any past activities) will me massive.

There is a lot at stake for all parties from a reputation perspective, you can't hide behind ASX announcements and lawyers forever, eventually they will need to come out into the open.

This is all my own personal view and is for entertainment purposes only, no financial decisions or actions should be made based on my comments above.

Good luck everyone.

Last edited by damianwrx: spelling error 12/01/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
75.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $149.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
75.0¢ 76.0¢ 75.0¢ $7.462K 9.894K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 7035 74.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
76.0¢ 12268 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.