tv has reached a low!, page-15

1. 2,257 Posts.
    I thought 'House MD' was quite brilliant on 10 last night!
    And also the 'Douglas Wood' interview was rivetting - I
    don't care if he got paid, at least the interview was insightful and reflective, and it certainly made a change
    to see sweet Sandra Sully in the chair for a change, and not the 'plastic' charade that is Ray Martin had it been on nine. My only critisism of current T.V. programming is that they treat viewers with contempt
    by chopping and changing all the 'good' weekly shows
    timeslots with 'crap' that they think we might be more interested in as 'one offs', and then week after, back to normal. Channel 9 is by far the worst by mixing up CSI Miami new series episodes with the odd repeat from previous series hence 'Speed' is dead one week, but very much alive the next week, and so on and so on.
    Good show that deserves better treatment IMHO.
    'The Office' on ten on Wednesday's had to be the worst show I've tried to watch this year, couldn't last more than 15 minutes on that one. Clearly, Channel 10 is
    the ratings winner out of all this, despite all the 'flak'
    surrounding Big Brother. It's funny, everyone says the show is a 'loser' yet we all know what happened, and to whom, and when, and how, so you tell me! Advertisers would be loving the figures I'm sure....and with 'uncut' - clearly you know what you are going to see and hear, so why watch it and then have a whinge about it, especially when they go to great lengths to tell you not to watch it if you don't like nude scenes,
    drug references etc. etc. Its in the appropriate time-slot so its very much your choice as always!
    wrxsti

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.