LUM 0.00% 2.3¢ lumacom limited

For those who missed the TV appearance of Rod Sala (LUM's MD)...

1. 214 Posts.
    For those who missed the TV appearance of Rod Sala (LUM's MD) here's a recap:

The segment appeared on a channel 9 real estate and lifestyle show. The presenter of the TV show is a LUM director and the

show had presented a story on LUM about 5 months ago (when's LUM's share price was ~28c).

This vested interested was openly disclosed by the presenter when he introduced the story.

The main focus of the interview was:

Q: The sudden increase in share price

A: Huge increase in interest as a result of their Barcelona sign launch

Q: International prospects

A: Signs in and upcoming in Russia, Scandinavia, Asia, UK, Spain and US markets!!

The interview had a"infomerical" feel, but the pitch was definately upbeat about LUM's future and Rod cam accross very smooth

and professional.

The interview concluded by the interviewer bascially saying "if you want to hop on board this great company, then call your

stock broker".

I don't usually believe everythign I hear on TV, but the interview confirmed everything this forum has been talking about for the last 6+ months!!!

LUM is on something huge. The mention of the "US, UK and Asia" was tremendous news.

I am off to buy some more LUM, next week is going to be very bullish :) Think about the target audience at 9:00 AM on Saturday morning. Yipee!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LUM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.