TV2 0.00% 0.8¢ tv2u international limited

TV2. Breach, page-44

1. 9,099 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17704
    As the receiver of that email there was nothing confidential in it IMO (just confirmed that Divan is still a goer).  It simply confirmed the following:
    1.  The Divan deal is not dead as some of you were implying and an announcement will come soon - presume the announcement will be when first revenue comes in but that is a guess by me here based on my reading of past Anns - first revenue comes at the commercial launch.
    2.  They are continuing to work on deals.
    3.  Given Divan still exists in the context of previous announcements, and 2 is still progressing at this stage nothing to report but the market will be updated in due course when deals are done in writing (nothing new there to).

Now as to whatever you are implying  S, if you went into a TH every time a company started a convo with someone else most spec stocks would be constantly in TH (never to trade).  Presume you need to read what I posted again in this context - note they say they are complying with listing rules as well.
    Post #: 18120302

No new information provided - I was seeking to confirm whether Divan was still alive.  That is Business as Usual.  Furthermore, what do you think they were overseas for - 1.) hit the club scene in Bali to drink themselves into oblivion or 2.) talk to people about TV2 and see whether deals can be done.  Do you think the market is stupid and think it is point 1)?

And for the record I sent my email to Tom and Nick, and the reply I got back from Tom copied Nick (relook at the post).  I also sent an email back saying I would be posting the reply on HC.  My reply on this thread is almost as long as the email I got back causing this pathetic reply from you S.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TV2 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.