TV2 0.00% 0.8¢ tv2u international limited

I'm not sure how much you have been keeping up with the TV2...

1. 8,072 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 554
    I'm not sure how much you have been keeping up with the TV2 threads, but the below reply by Nick to an email was posted just over a week ago also, which was further confirmed and elaborated on by Tom in the most recent email which lankyman posted a link to above. So apart from slight delays that are very common and out of managements hands, all is going along nicely, and I'm also waiting for a response from Nick to my latest email I sent him which I will screenshot/post on the TV2 threads when/if I get it.

nick.png

For anyone who has questions, rather than spread rumours you'd be best to contact management directly to hear it from the horses mouth so to speak, but as of now I think Tom and Nick have sufficiently updated us on where they are at, unfortunately some impatient people seemed to fall for unsubstantiated rumours and have sold at a loss in the last week or so and in turn have become salty and seem to have an agenda of casting doubt in less experienced traders minds, which is also pretty common in HC threads.

Lesson is DYOR, be careful of repetitive down rampers as much as over exaggerating rampers
    Last edited by ohreally: 26/06/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TV2 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.