TV2 0.00% 0.8¢ tv2u international limited

TV2 Chart, page-129

1. 6,434 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5274
    Thanks as always @Silver-Lining.

Read this ANN in my 10 min lunch break & now just taking some notes to research prior to replying.  Without having to do that, the terms LOI & MOU haven’t gone down well, for sure.  My first thinking on reading the ANN on a 10 min lunch break was:  ‘how are WE going to pay for an acquisition & what have Slim Pack got?’  Then reading further:

“Mr Newton Suzuki is a director at Grupo Bandeirantes de Comunicacaos ‘Band TV’ Brazil’s 4th largest broadcaster”.  so basically that statement is telling us, Mr Suzuki is well connected...

There are a lot of positives also, however I want to do some reading b4 replying further & also have the opportunity to read others opinions b4 I post the same old crappola...lol.   

Something else to take on board is that:  “These arrangements
    with Slim Pack do not affect the current arrangement with SOL Telecom and Linkfort”.

However a contract has not been announced with Linkfort either & the new MOUS announced, estimate another 90 days.  Please don’t get me wrong, disappointed in a TH & suspension this long for this kind of news.  I was hoping for definative numbers.

A negative situation has albeit turned into a positive, although the market hasn’t seen it that way.  Fair enough.

One thing for sure is @xraydead deserves an apology.  I remember that poster bringing up legislative changes & obviously didn’t come back to elaborate, as maybe sensitive information & it was dismissed, however from this ANN a few people have been correct.

I haven’t got so much skin in this stock as I used to but still a significant investment for me.  It’s good to diversify & I won’t be buying any more shares here until we see revenue, nor have I sold any either.  As I said the other day, we may see an Indo update first.  I’ve never really worried about that since reading @Taincrow’s realistic timeline posted some months ago, for March 2018.  I think it is on the research thread.

Still holding & not giving up...the market isn’t always right on LT holds...DYOR.  Also thanks @youmav for your posts...talking to my Mum on the ph today extremely briefly...she mentioned you’d posted...I’ll check it out now. I don’t need alerts on HC lol...had to run to an education course, but she told me the username:  “Don’t worry Mum, I know who you mean.”  Thanks also to Gilly & everyone else lately as well.  We now know that there will be disruptions, GEO blocking etc was already happening.  I would have no clue how to set up a VPN to save my life, so thank you for everything you guys & girls have done in the name of TV2u research too. Much appreciated. xo

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TV2 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.