TV2 0.00% 0.8¢ tv2u international limited

Hey mate - yeah this is kind of my point, this is exactly why...

1. 346 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 313
    Hey mate - yeah this is kind of my point, this is exactly why the company is sub 1 cent. Any company with all these deals so close to fruition would be multiples of this share price. The issue is that the market has no faith in their ability to deliver. The company has burned through over 20 million dollars, endured cap raise after cap raise and still is yet to deliver any revenue of substance. I sincerely hope they succeed, I have a reasonable parcel still and the upside is tremendous.

I don't believe anyone has found any details on Jee tv or found and staging pages for this, maybe they have got smarter at hiding them, but even then, we know their launches are not commercial, every single one of the apps has yet to produce anything due to a complete lack of any advertising or real content, yes Brazil has a bunch of channels, but all is not as it appears in Brazil. I have spoken to a few people within SOL over there and they are none to happy with tv2u and their support of the application. Yes they have on sold the rights for them to sell, but we as shareholders need them to be doing every single thing they can to assist these new customers, without them, we suffer longer without the revenue, all the while still burning through con notes, diluting the company further and Nick still taking home is exorbitant salary considering the state of the companies finances.

Yes its just a matter of time, but it has been for 3 years with this mob now and the excuses of previous management are no longer valid. I believe the EGM will be very interesting and I will be curious as to how the votes roll out, especially in regards to further allowances for funding, I believe they have had too many chances, but that is the beauty of an ASX company, a lot of people have a say in this and Nick is no longer the number one shareholder in his own company, interesting thought......

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TV2 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.