TV2 0.00% 0.8¢ tv2u international limited

TV2 Chart, page-247

1. 513 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 114
    I actually quite enjoy your posts and was relieved when you stepped in earlier in the year after all of the flaming and downramping.
    You have done some excellent research and the upvotes/great analysis results that you have are very well earned. I just think that more recently you have been losing your sense of perspective with them..

I do not have anywhere near the depth of your knowledge on TV2 - I read the announcements, cast a critical eye over any comments that get made on the forums and have a decent enough understanding of what it is that they are setting out to do.. Most of my research time gets spent looking at the wider market and seeing if there are any other stocks that I should be buying and I can tell you that in comparison to what else is out there at the moment at this end of the market, TV2 is a rare gem and a very cheap one at that!

I am all for critical analysis, but just remember that TV2 is still a small company which is on its way to becoming a larger one. It is going to have a lot of problems along the way, but problems are all a part of progress. If something goes wrong point it out, but just remember that they still have their training wheels on and be a little forgiving to them. Do not expect them to do things as well as the bigger companies do otherwise you will always be worried about your investment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TV2 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.