TV2 0.00% 0.8¢ tv2u international limited

Sorry for those who bought this stock from >1cents. It is very...

1. 169 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Sorry for those who bought this stock from >1cents. It is very normal to be emotional after losing more than 50% of your invesment. With the SP, your dreams and hopes melted, too. We've all been there.
    But there is no way TV2U is going down to 0.1cent, absolutely no way. I know the company has big plans but couldn't properly deliver them, hell they didn't even started some of their initiative as yet. But the bigger the plans, the longer it takes to deliver. I got in from 0.5 cents and I have no doubt, I'll double it in a year's time, probably less than that. I am sure many will get on board to double or triple their invetment. But the main issue here is whether SP can ever reach to $1 one day, whether it will be able to deliver or not... It may never be able to deliver, and that's fine. Most companies fall short on their promises ie. look at the medical cannabis market, entirely driven by hype, hardly any solid results, only the potential. But all of them are still well and alive, because there is the massive potential. TV2U is obviously very different but also somewhat similar. It still has a massive potential and it is most certainly far away from being dead at the moment. As WB says, be greedy when others are fearful. GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TV2 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.