TV2 0.00% 0.8¢ tv2u international limited

TV2 Chart, page-33

1. 807 Posts.
    Afternoon Folks

Hope you're all enjoying your weekend. Here are the daily and weekly TV2 charts:

Looking at the daily ichi chart all ichi indicators are still bullish and in bullish territory above the kumo apart from the Kujin Sen Cross - this coming week we're looking for the SP to rise back above the Kujin Sen (after the low volume pullback):
    1. Kumo Breakout - SP broke above the kumo (cloud)  
    2. T/K cross - tenkan sen (blue turning MA) crossed above the kujin sen  
    3. Kujin Sen Cross - SP has crossed above the kujin sen (orange standard MA)  
    4. Senkou Span Cross - SSA crossed above SSB (kumo twist)
    5. Chikou Span Cross - chikou span (green lagging MA) is above the SP
    The RSI lower indicator shows how the SP pulled back from an overbought position and when using the candles this week rather than Heikin Ashi we can clearly see the low volume pullback where there were 3 attempts to try and close the lower gaps however 1.6 support held firmly.

Note: there is a possible small 'cup & handle' pattern forming which could bring a ST target in the mid 3s.

TV2 Daily 24 Nov.jpg

Looking at the weekly ichi chart below the SP is still consolidating in the Kumo (cloud) in neutral territory and we can see the big picture view of the possible small 'cup & handle' pattern and low volume pullback.

TBH it all looks pretty much text book - a large bullish green candle with high volume, a small red bearish candle with low volume and now looking for a steady rise back up from here. Still looking for a Kumo Breakout with volume on the weekly.

Going out on a limb but I would be very surprised if the lower gaps fill - happy I topped up at these levels last week.

TV2 Weekly 24 Nov.jpg
    Ichimoku Indicators FINAL.jpeg
    JMO GLTAH
    Cheers SL
    Last edited by Silver-Lining: 25/11/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TV2 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.