TV2 0.00% 0.8¢ tv2u international limited

I have been reviewing the number of nonsense posts on this forum...

1. 47 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    I have been reviewing the number of nonsense posts on this forum prior to a reinvestment.

Let's look at the facts and take remove the positive and Negative emotions from the discussions .

We know the following

1. Cash in bank is very low - approximately $500-$700k. Based on previous cash burns there is around 3 months left with out either an external life line or a further raise.

2. TV2u has termined most of its APAC staff ( Hong Kong and Australia). These are project members and technical staff . This gives 2 very clear messages . The first is that they cannot afford to keep key technical delivery people on the payroll and secondally it sends a message that any APAC deal is a long way off .

I would suggest your reach out to tv2u staff on linked or email if you need this validated.

3. The cost of building an OTT head end is around 1.5 million USD. The KL head end is clearly not up to scratch . If you review the original valuation of the head end from the GAL RTO, it was independently valued at $50k. Clearly a further investment will be required . Again with out a further cash injections this needs to be funded from project revenue which will therefore starve operational capital from the business .

4. Finally, the financials of the SOL deal have not been disclosed . Is this a revenue share, does TV2u share revenue with content providers? Lots of questions here. Will this be another OM telecom or divan? Nearly 12 months and no deals

DYOR but do appreciate any constructive comments

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TV2 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.