TV2 0.00% 0.8¢ tv2u international limited

TV2 EGM, page-49

1. 1,973 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 82
    Yeah Bullish I understand all of what you have said and agree to some extent.

My view is that sometimes rebranding is a worthwhile exercise particularly when this Company is undergoing their metamorphosis from a media streaming platform provider into a huge tech giant that will provide the platform of the future- VR, holograms, complete IOT platform for home, business and cities. A more appropriate name would be Future2U. The Company will be employing teams of engineers to keep all this developing and running. It is going to be huge ! However how can they achieve this when their name can be so easily associated with a now defunct unsuccessful unethical Company XTV (IMO). That is a burden that must be lifted. Bear in mind they were almost worthy of the name XTV2 (pinched from another poster).
    Therefore in this case I believe a change of name is a good thing.

BTW holders start thinking about what terms for the purchase of the IP rights from Talico you would agree to.
    IMO a CR will be coming for the purpose of investing in the new technologies in the not too distant future. Mega bucks required to hire new highly skilled staff to develop and manage the future of things (unless of course Talico willl handle that and TV2 just pay a fee for service). Hope we get the chance to read the contract.

If they pull this off it is going to explode exponentially!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TV2 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.