TV2 0.00% 0.8¢ tv2u international limited

TV2 Hotcopper Holders Calculations, page-403

1. 3,213 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1879
    Evening @Stuka

To be honest I don't have a problem with you pointing out the issues and supporting your opinions with some fact. We should all do that.

I think the vehemence and vitriol in the disagreements always seems to come down to (and I am not saying you're one) to the fact that some post negatively about TV2U as though there is something that only they know about TV2. And it always seems implied by contrarian posters that the TV2 holders are either 'blinded' by their faith or too stupid to see what's apparently all too clear to others.

Maybe some contrarian posters could simply state their opinions and support with facts and not treat holders as though they are the dumbest investors on the planet. Of course, it is possible that TV2 shareholders might well prove to be the dumbest investors of all time but maybe let time and the TV2 balance sheet be the arbiter of that fact or otherwise.

Is the SP down - yes?
    Have management closed many of their deals - no?
    Are they skating on thin ice - yes?
    Is this a spec stock - yes?
    Could TV2 go into VA - yes?
    Could TV2 improve and offer investors a profitable return - yes?

I just wonder what the hell is left for a contrarian to comment upon if we all agree on the above?
    Last edited by Basileus: 13/02/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TV2 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.