TV2 0.00% 0.8¢ tv2u international limited

TV2 Hotcopper Holders Calculations, page-687

1. 3,212 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1878
    If you become a TV2U holder 'again' then your commentary will have relevance - in my opinion.

I don't think the subject of TV2U is 'touchy'. I think that many long term holders are utterly sick and tired of the negative one liners and unsubstantiated 'thought bubbles' of a small group of posters.

I would find their commentary a touch more credible if they turned up occasionally and acknowledged something positive. For example, when the SP moved from 0.005 back to 0.011 a certain poster disappeared for a rather lengthy period of time. It was predictable. Astonishingly, we heard absolutely nothing from him. Now had someone purchased shares at 0.005 and sold at 0.011 they would have doubled their dollars. When the SP was 0.005 that same poster was screeching about insolvency etc. And that's OK it's all just opinion. Nonetheless, have the integrity to show up and say, "... jeez I got that one wrong". Some might discover that other people would not be so dismissive towards their future posts.

Some of the best posters on HC openly admit when they get stuff wrong.

I am very willing to discuss TV2U in a sensible and lucid fashion. Nothing touchy for me.

And I agree with view that these guys need to get on and produce some cash earning deals. Commercial deals that benefit their long suffering holders. You can only live hand to mouth on the investment dollars of others for so long.
    Last edited by Basileus: 31/05/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TV2 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.