TV2 0.00% 0.8¢ tv2u international limited

TV2 Hotcopper Holders Calculations, page-694

1. 1,973 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 82
    Just found some new info on Divan. Thought it might be of interest to some
    JANUARY 5, 2017 10.34 EUROPE/LONDON BY CHRIS DZIADUL
    The international OTT service provider Divan TV has launched a new application for Apple TV microconsole.
    The second release after the iOS app re-launch in November 2016, it gives unlimited access to its content free of charge until February 4.
    Commenting on the development, Arkadiy Kanyuka CEO for Divan.TV, said: “The 4th generation of Apple TV set-top boxes has beaten the company`s sales records since its launch in 2007. I do believe that such a growth of its popularity will unlock new markets for Divan TV and ensure the wider coverage of Russian and Ukrainian-speaking audience globally. The importance of such an event is undisputed. That’s why we offer to all new subscribers not only the greater user experience, but also a free-of-charge one-month access to the app’s content.”
    Divan TV was launched in 2010 and currently has over 1.5 million registered users for its freemium and premium subscriptions. I
    t targets a potential audience of 300 million viewers in CIS and Eastern Europe.

OTT service Divan.TV fights piracy
    NOVEMBER 25, 2016 08.22 EUROPE/LONDON BY CHRIS DZIADUL
    The international OTT service provider Divan.TV has launched a new iOS mobile application developed with the core idea of forcing video content viewers to switch from pirate web platforms to legal ones.
    Commenting on the development, Arkadiy Kanyuka, the company’s CEO, said: “The absolutely new Divan.TV iOS application opens unlimited free of charge access to (the) legal content (TV channels, VOD, radio, etc.) all over the world. I’m sure, the fact, that the two biggest Ukrainian pirate web sites (Ex.ua and Fs.to) have been closed recently, will force viewers to search for (the) alternative online video providers.
    “This means, that we launched our new product to meet customer expectations at the right time and, actually, at the right place as (the) mobile traffic consumption grew dramatically in the recent months. We’d like people to change their video consumption habits towards the higher standards in all aspects”.
    The new iOS app offers free of charge access to its content, and has a catch-up function going back 14 days.
    Divan.TV was founded in 2010 by the serial entrepreneur Andrey Kolodyuk and targets 300 million viewers living in the CIS and Eastern Europe.
    A multiplatform service, it currently has over 1.5 million registered users for its freemium and premium subscriptions.
    Divan.TV collaborates with seven major global smart TV vendors; Samsung, LG, Philips, Haier, Sharp, TCL and Hisense.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TV2 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.