TV2 0.00% 0.8¢ tv2u international limited

TV2 Hotcopper Holders Calculations, page-798

1. 4,818 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 844
    Nyt most hear are fully aware of the risk and a CN in most cases is a fair warning to keep clea.r TV2 are in three continents Latin America, Eastern Europe , and South East Asia with two major National companies signed up to use the IVAN hub and have been invoiced Sol Telecom Brazil Pgascom Indonesia. I could go on mate but honestly this is a startup tech and has had issues no denying which have been resolved namely a change in management for the better.
    I bought in at much higher levels than 0.02 but am managed to get very well in front. It's been a long haul every one can read the full story and make up their own mind.
    I have a very high tolerance for risk I trust myself and so more often than not it has paid off for me.
    I ride a big ol 1980's 1200cc Jap sports bike everyday and every day is a near death experience but the reward of feeling free is worth the risk.
    No different than investing in or trading penny stocks.
    Imo anyone that bought on the top the last run do not have a lot to fear this is as minor pull back on low volume a technical correction no less. imo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TV2 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.