TV2 0.00% 0.8¢ tv2u international limited

TV2 hype, page-33

1. 452 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    Forget the short term 'noise'. These forums are made up of traders and holders. Each group are made of knowledgeable and 'not so knowledgeable' people. Keep focused on WHY you bought in the first place - even if that's short term gain at risking long term growth. I would expect though that many have a foot in each camp.

My kitchen sink is on this one; but I'm not worried, as I believe in the long term growth - do I have rose coloured glasses - maybe.

Its the EOFY; some will need out, others will be accumulating. 6 weeks till the ABEII, EGM round the corner, revenue due shortly and I have no doubt that further announcements will be released to instill further confidence.

The company has seen fit to present a financial guide 12 months out - and from only 1 deal so far. Time will tell, but this new team are no newbies and are highly respected.
    CR sorted. Another one needed - maybe, but to grow the revenue - not just to survive. They have been delivering; in fact surprisingly so, when you consider what they have been achieving behind the scenes, they have not given me any doubt to question their judgement thus far.

Early days for a spec, but due diligence, faith and open eyes will go a long way - regardless which camp your in!

GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TV2 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.