TV2 0.00% 0.8¢ tv2u international limited

TV2 SP Target, page-129

1. 6,434 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5274
    Thanks for sharing what you have tonight AzinAsia, much appreciated. I do agree with Old Gilly though, keep things privy to yourself. Personally haven't felt the need for reassurance by contact with TV2, but the small amounts of information posted here & official ASX ANNs have been enough. Negativity can drag down your sentiment, but see it for what it is, however I totally accept how some others are feeling (that actually hold).

@ Taow, no not happy with SP at the moment, but did use it as an opportunity to top up & average down. I have faith & patiently waiting like most others. My honest answer to your question, having said that, not particularly worried by it & still red.

@ Super Trumpy, we have a family short break booked for November & no annual leave available, so it's looking like a no at the moment. It's kind of crazy, I've travelled wide & far OS but have never been to WA, so if I did go, would like to bring my family as well and make the most of things, we have good friends who have moved to WA we'd like to catch up with too, kill two birds with one stone so to speak. Maybe the next one mate? Would be travelling from SYD.

@ Blue Box, I enjoyed reading your posts, seemed rational & sensible to me, maybe on the same wavelength? Lol. Don't let any negativity stop you

Goodnight all & its RU OK day tomorrow. It should be that 365 days a year in my opinion, but unfortunately that doesn't happen. Just saying think about what you post. Nite.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TV2 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.