TV2 0.00% 0.8¢ tv2u international limited

Simon, regardless of whether Tradex8's opinion is "crap" or not,...

1. 617 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Simon, regardless of whether Tradex8's opinion is "crap" or not, your response in itself should be of concern. If as you so nonchalantly say that delayed payment should be brushed off as if it's nothing perhaps a rethink is needed.

TV2 spent nearly 10 million last financial year, every delayed launch, every delayed payment means more additional capital will be required to raise than it should have. That translates to even more dilution of everyone's holding and a softening SP. How much cash is at their disposal currently? 3-4 million? Less than that? When can they expect a large figure in revenue? November/ December? It's October now if they spend around the same as last year there's a void that could range from 3-6 million in a guestimate. Any concerns? I suppose it's up to the individual where they'd like to see the funding come from.

I sold out before Xmas, many others and myself expected revenue before then. Fast forward 10/11 months later, and I'll be honest I thought one of two things will happen, either receivership or revenue transpires. To their credit they're still kicking, I certainly never thought that still waiting for revenue would be at play, so you are right that things sometimes don't run on time. Goodo vibes for all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TV2 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.