TV2 0.00% 0.8¢ tv2u international limited

Consolidation on smaller volumes at resistance. Pretty simple...

1. 331 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    Consolidation on smaller volumes at resistance. Pretty simple chart for a trader I would have thought. SP well above short and long term moving averages. If it continues to move sideways here until SMA/EMAs catchup good sign for a second leg. Perhaps you'd like to share your buy trigger with all of us?

Obviously does not discount the possibility of a rollover. SP definitely at risk from predictable ST trader Friday sell-off. If it holds or drops minimally Friday, I would think this adds further evidence to accumulation by interested parties.

CN is a huge risk and no doubt they slammed the SP in the past. It was mentioned previously that the company had asked MEF for patience before selling to no avail. To my mind the best strategy would be to offer limited finance to TV2 under terrible terms (done) and sell for a handsome profit. This prevents the company raising capital on market due to poor SP. Then offer them further finance. This time make a bigger investment as the fundamentals have changed. Hold until the SP is more reasonable i.e. mid to long term........that's what I would do. A pretty obvious de-risked leveraged strategy taking advantage of a company on it's knees but with good future prospects.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TV2 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.