TV2 0.00% 0.8¢ tv2u international limited

TV2 SP Target, page-80

1. 1,425 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 862
    Good evening Vjind,

I won't share the bulk of my questions or his responses but recommend you contact him if you have any niggling doubts and I'm sure you will be satisfied with his swift and positive replies.

I will pass on one thing that has really annoyed me though, one of my questions was about SOLgo app and site being geo-blocked.
    The response from David was that it was easier to do this then to deal with the uninformed comments on HotCopper about illegally streaming Hollywood content! (Words to that effect)

I remember reading that particular comment when it was made and really can't be bothered scrolling through the rubbish posts to find it, but it's there!

Whilst I read it back then I completely paid off its relevance and never thought it could effect the company because it was simply rubbish.

But here we are now blocked because of it!

I'm annoyed with myself for replying to the likes of Jimmyeyebrow, Xtrade8 and all the others everytime they publish complete rubbish.

These people spend many hours of their time every week reading and answering posts with absolute disregard for the company's future or current situation, only to cause us the shareholders pain by limiting our freedom in watching our company grow.

I've thoroughly enjoyed a lot of posts on HotCopper and thank you individuals that have been insightful and educational to me in my last few years of learning.

I will be taking an extended break from HotCopper and recommend those of you who have faith in TV2u do the same or have the courage to place these morons on ignore.

Thanks for causing SOLgo to be geo-blocked mate... you're a legend...

MMM

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TV2 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.