TV2 0.00% 0.8¢ tv2u international limited

Tv2 / Talico Projects, page-447

1. 9,128 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18268
    19 months not trading means they have 5 months to have TV2 relisted. If not, under the ASX rules it will be automatically delisted when the two years kicked out of the ASX clause comes in due to been two years in suspension. I recall WFE got delisted for exactly this reason - been been in suspension for 2 years.

TV2 seems to be constantly about over promising and under delivering. Hope for trapped holders here management finally get their act together and deliver something tangible given all the failed deals here in the past which I recall myself when I held this, as no one can do anything unless they relist.

I hope for yourselves you don't see 5 more months of arguing to and from here and they relist, but ultimately TV2 has not delivered for shareholders. It has 5 months to get its act together and hope it does.

Best wishes to holders.

Nothing more anyone can do until it relists either back on the ASX or if it fails the 2 year listing clause when it becomes a private company. Given how the ASX has performed last year, I am sure some here would like to utilise tax losses if they could before June 30.

All IMO
    Last edited by Scarpa: 21/06/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TV2 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.