TV2 0.00% 0.8¢ tv2u international limited

TV2- The next leg up (5c-10c), page-1357

1. 28 Posts.
    As posted by Red Emperor on the 4/6/16

"The revenue stream is now under way with Karaoke2U with Apple launch date on the 5th. Promotions/advertising will be via social media, Twitter, Facebook etc. They are going to play it low key during the soft launch to see if there are any bugs but so far so good was his comment! They then plan to ramp up the PR which makes sense. Second phase will be to launch a twist to Karaoke which will hopefully go viral (globally). Naturally I don't know what this could be.

As we are not just another VoD solution we aren't going to be just another Karaoke App

I asked about joint releases from Sunfly and this will happen when the time is right and of course after the soft launch. My experience in the markets and business always tells me that the big boys won't put their name to it publicly until 100% but sounds like we are ready for launch off. I also assume Radical Enlighten will publicly endorse us at the same time as Sunfly.

I queried about the China Government that got us all excited last year and this looks to be still a goer, Nick is in Hong Kong this week with partners so hopefully he can update the market soon on proceedings here or whatever it is that he's there for.

TARA - Sounds like they have many opportunities at various stages of negotiation and once these opportunities are more solid they will report to the market. To be totally honest, they seem like they are not short of business and I see the number only increasing so they have to be selective with their choices and prioritise, but he couldn't elaborate any more. There sounds like there is going to be lots of short term news flow which is one of my criteria in these spec plays, we just have to wait and see.

Anyway there was heaps more but I had to send a follow up email before posting here, always got to be considerate, respectful before sharing info and make sure its factual. I have also asked about Akamai for you all, but who knows, maybe that's why he is in Hong Kong - I don't know

TARA stands for Television and Radio Anywhere.

TA wise - Depending on newsflow, but I wouldn't be surprised for it to clip 3.8/9 but IMO I don't think it'll stay there for very long. There hasn't been much selling below 4.4 and from 7.2 to 4.2 is a 71% discount to previous high

@figjam2708 - No, Red did not say there was a TH coming! But with so much going on, you'd have to think one was coming soon and those who are sitting out may be sorry

@stevejd - Hey mate, nothing like that was mentioned as per your post yesterday, I have sent a follow up email so we will see soon I guess. Everything sounds promising. Keep up your great work, if it wasn't for your posts (which I was liking in the background for months) I probably wouldn't have even looked at this, so well done.

@Red bar - Hello champ, lots of exciting news in a few we are on. Been a few of us old AJXers that have been on many big runners together

Sorry for the delay all and if I let you down, have some personal issues to sort out. I thin TV2 has an exciting future, but as always, don't believe CEOs until you see those deals ticked off. All the best. This is not advice, just my interpretation of a conversation."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TV2 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.