TV2 0.00% 0.8¢ tv2u international limited

TV2- The next leg up (5c-10c), page-1901

1. 455 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    Well, well, well.
    Looks like some people have some time on their hands waiting for announcements.
    Anyone who wants to understand this company a little better, may I suggest they have a look back thru all the posts since the TV2 was talked about, back when this was GAL.
    Look at especially stevenjd posts as they have a lot of really well researched info in them.
    Also more recently Red Emperor and Redbars posts which also have some valuable info in them.

For anyone who has researched this thoroughly, they I would imagine, be more than happy with their investment.
    No doubt there will be some more recent buyers who bought in a bit higher, and would like to see the price above where they bought in. Human Nature
    From what I can gather, some of us invested, and some have jumped in for a quick punt.
    I personally am more than happy with where we are at the moment.
    Sure it would be great to be at multiples of where we are, but if you have researched this well, I think you would agree that there is plenty on offer to come out of this company, in the not to distant future.
    I will say that P word again that so many seem to find hard to exercise (Patience).
    That as far as I can see, is all that is required here.

I can remember the odd stock I have held over the years that has had a fundamental change( for the worse) and you need to bail real quick.
    This stock in my opinion, really has the potential to turn into something special.
    If we exercise a little PATIENCE, we will enjoy some substantial upside is my guess.

Anyone who wants to do a little extra research, see if you can find another company at the moment that has the same potential as this company.
    If you are hanging around the TV2 thread, I suggest you can find no other comparable stock at this stage, and that is why you are here.

All of the above is my personal view.
    And yes I am you could say, pretty Bullish on this stock.

DYOR

Happy days

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TV2 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.