TV2 0.00% 0.8¢ tv2u international limited

TV2- The next leg up (5c-10c), page-559

1. 1,622 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 412
    It's exciting to watch big gap ups but you're absolutely right it's not healthy and unsustainable...
    Today's closing price isn't even bad apart from those that bought in the FOMO today around high 6's but even if those held on then don't fear as there is plenty of news to come..
    Starting tomorrow, the official launch date of our 1st revenue earning JV modestly predicted to earn 50/50 revenue share of $25 million in the first 2 years!!

If I had been under a rock since last Tuesday close.033 and only saw the closing price today .046 I would have bitten you're hand off for that!!!

People need to get a handle on things.. Reality is that 16 days ago we were .013 cents, that's rise since then 350% so of course there is going to be profit taking at 5, 6 & 7 cents when we go so fast!!! I've been in for 10 months I averaged down to about .017 so when my sell price comes up I will also sell although I feel over the coming 3 months with launches of karaoke2u and Divan along with the deals that we needed to raise additional funds for to get signed off then I've still got a bit to go!!

@Red bar has been in with management and passed on a lot of great information that has been spot on, he also said 10 cents by the end of the year and he hasn't been wrong yet!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TV2 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.