TV2 0.00% 0.8¢ tv2u international limited

TV2- The next leg up, page-1040

1. 1,622 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 412
    Yes at discretion of the board but if the SP is comfortably above 4 cents then surely the terms have to change like the strike price?

I really think the options have contributed to the short term problem with the SP because a lot of keen holders that have a strong long term outlook for tv2 have sold a good portion of their heads and bought options that allows them to hold shares in a company they are fond of for a cheaper price which leaves the short term traders to decide the day to day SP and it's quite evident that patience is not part of their DNA.

The Heads price will only rise once the trading opportunity and momentum comes back from announcements etc which is of course why most of the posts here are regarding management not giving enough, saying that I think the information we get, particularly the quarterly is a bit vague and clumsy.
    I really am hoping that that was because at the moment the energy is focused on something or things that are slightly more important..

I am a big fan of tv2u and I believe that it's one deal from becoming a monster.
    IF that happens then it will be more rewarding in many ways than some good short term trades.

I have said this before but i'll say it again, a cap raise to hire staff for new opportunities only 2 months ago, IBC in 4 weeks, I believe the next 4 to 5 weeks COULD be a real big time for the company.

I do know that nothing is in concrete but by all accounts the company is working very hard to put on a great presentation at the IBC..
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TV2 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.