TV2 0.00% 0.8¢ tv2u international limited

There are a few scenarios here: 1. Just burn them, but I doubt...

1. 9,097 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17681
    There are a few scenarios here:
    1. Just burn them, but I doubt management will do that.
    2. Provide them as a sweetner to a future deal through bringing new partner/new JV partner onboard, but stipulating immediate exercise of options (but to do that requires heads price above what it is now).
    3. A take on 2 is use the options as a CR down the track requiring those in the placement to exercise immediately as part of that deal (again requires heads price above where it is at now).
    4. Whilst the heads price is low - like it is right now - allocate options right now to existing holders etc etc at initial exercise price. This would prevent a bloodbath on oppies as such.
    5. Give them to their mates/non holders right now at current 0.1cents who can exercise them when they like.

I would prefer 1 or 4 personally if they are thinking of bringing them onto market immediately - say in the next two months. 5 will lead to a disaster on the oppies price plus complete lack of faith in company by holders.

Ok with 2 or 3 but based on where we are at now suspect that means they won't be brought onto the market for at least 3 to 6 months until SP rises, or the next update is really good and a new deal/significant deal arises. If oppies not allocated in next two months suspect management is looking at 2 to 3 IMO, which won't have an impact on price because 2 and 3 will lead in their own right to heads price rising.

5 is the danger here to oppies holders like me.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TV2 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.