TV2 0.00% 0.8¢ tv2u international limited

I have been critical of management when it comes to information...

1. 1,622 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 412
    I have been critical of management when it comes to information we have received and hoped for more but it's not a reason for me to sell shares in a company that I believe can be a real Winner..

No matter what we are told there is always those that are glass half empty and glass half full..

Delays have played a part and talk of someone that went to the Ukrain and met with Andrey on behalf of another company is completely false and these rumours can really hurt an already spooked market.
    Tom has a role with the Ukrain Government and gets notified whenever some from Australia is there doing business and guess what?? Not notified because he wasn't there.. Tom was also with Andrey 2 weeks ago and Andrey has never met this person so make your minds up..

My point is that Delays and Rumours in this end of the market where people are rightly wary and spooked very easily can be enough to send a stock undeservingly on a downward spiral just like when they go up on hot air.

The runs will be on the board soon and many questions answered on the quality of this company..

Everyone must make decisions on what they are prepared to find out rather than just believe posts on HC..

Management will always do there best when they are in the country or even when they aren't to answer any questions, Horses mouth is always the best way IMO..

Finally I also agree that Tech stock are suffering because a lot of promise and some good product but at the end of the day cash is king so it must be delivered.

This is the next step for tv2u..

K2u revenue stream, yes

Divan revenue stream, yes

Om Telecom is at sell on stage

Deals 4 & 5 we obviously needed to get more staff hired because we didn't have enough hands on deck.. The staff we had was enough for the other 3 deals but not enough staff for what could be even bigger???

Who knows..
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TV2 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.