TV2 0.00% 0.8¢ tv2u international limited

Hang on. I cannot just look the other way and move on from what...

1. 310 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    Hang on. I cannot just look the other way and move on from what has been said yesterday about Scott attending the Ukraine.

There is a claim on the table black and white that a poster on HC is a liar.

What concerns me is that the allegation comes from either a prominent HC poster or from the Communications Head of TV2U if that poster is correct in how they claim they sourced their info.

A passport then gets scanned and posted in response to that assertion. Only a sophisticated entity can forge a passport so unlikely its a fake. It raises doubts in my mind about the claims made that it never occurred.

It shows a Ukranian 2 day entry and exit stamp so who in their right mind goes to scary war torn Ukraine for 2 days at all or on a holiday. No one in my logic so the idea its for meetings makes a plausible possibility and if a fraud then where or from whom do you quickly grab and scan a passport with the right info to cover a lie given the timespot and destination involved?

As Pauline Hanson would say "please explain".

the reason that I must raise this is that on Monday one of the possible parties to this claim is going to table a key announcement on the status of TV2U. I am being asked to trust this announcement in good faith.

Its also has a nasty side with defamatory statements made about the scenario and the person actually having been to the Ukraine or not.

If Scott who is the target of these allegations now tables other confirmatory documents about attending Divan and the Ukraine as claimed, then logically that makes anything the other two parties have said , or would say moving forward, suspect, as one of them has made black and white statements as their truth in error.

Until I understand what happened here I cannot in good faith trust what else gets said or announced as objective or factual, given this precedent.

Only Scott can show whether he attended the Ukraine so I have emailed him to table confirmation documentation. I have seen these documents so I know they exist but everyone here needs to see them for themselves.

What happens next I take an interest in and would ask everyone to consider being interested in.

Its not like Bali where we we all could have a passport stamp and go for any number of reasons. Its not a tourist destination for may people anymore given the Russian annexation of the Crimea.

In my mind and my opinion the potential integrity of communications from claimed TV2U sources is being tested by what has occurred here.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TV2 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.