TV2 0.00% 0.8¢ tv2u international limited

The only point I was making was that what you were told was a...

1. 3,928 Posts.
    The only point I was making was that what you were told was a lie, not so much you were lying, I even tried contacted you offline as I may know who you are but couldn't reach you. Be careful being the messenger boy with company officials is all I will suggest to you, on any company not just this one.

I saw the invite and also the passport, I had to dig deeper as what you were saying wasn't replicating my research. And even some previous stuff you've mentioned also. Anyhow lets all move on, at least we now know that Scot is truthful and unfortunately cant comment on professional matters.

Some of the unsubstantiated facts and innuendo's on this site (HC) come from management of companies themselves, as we have potentially just witnessed. Some may or may not have posted here in the past and possibly still do! On a range of stocks. I wouldn't even go believing anything from any spec companies - Kool-Aid comes to mind. Announcements worded beautifully and treading the line, XTV, NOR, IOT comes to mind.

I'm just curious as to these questions, hopefully the company can help:

Why Divan keeps getting delayed (the different part of Divan besides K2U - which isn't the OTT version).
    Who provides the Divan.TV technology?
    Where does the Russian content come from? Tv2 or ViaSat?
    Humax & Akamai - seeing the P/S anns then nothing for a year after supposed roll out worldwide last year.
    TARA and how it is structured financially - ie what does TV2 receive.
    ZAIN and why did that fall through.
    BV sports what has happened there.
    Vubiquity - are they supplying content?
    China Government - from memory wasn't that announced as "imminent" a long time ago/last year?
    What's happening in Indonesia? I think this looks promising though.
    K2U - What are the likely clips we take and how structured. Red bar said $3, I'm thinking more $1.50.
    Also Nemont TV - what are the potentials for an increased customer base/revenue from this.
    The supposed 27 imminent deals and where did that even come from?
    Xunity? Looks like their Facebook page has not been updated since 2014?
    Why did Tom issue himself the 75m shares?

Why such a poor effort in the quarterly to inform loyal shareholders ? - it has only been at the nagging request of some nice fellows here that they are bringing out an update otherwise they wouldn't have done it and should have done in the quarterly "activities" statement.

I have tried the company a few times but some of these questions have been ignored a few times now, I've also rang the companies directly trying to get answers. Hopefully they can update in a transparent way that clears it all up. I'm not sure why the hate to my questions in previous days, all I wanted was peoples views/discussion, not a bitch fight as I clearly stated. Rather than attack people with a differing or concerned view help or add value, who knows we may be able to join the dots together. All the best to the good fellows and I wish you all the best, I love the K2U product and it could be huge, best wishes
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TV2 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.