TV2 0.00% 0.8¢ tv2u international limited

At the end of the day there is not one company on the ASX or...

1. 1,622 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 412
    At the end of the day there is not one company on the ASX or anywhere else in the world that couldn't improve on certain aspects and Tv2u is included..

Unfortunately there has been an unjust witch hunt because everyone wants someone else to blame, that can be said on many aspects of daily life. I don't know Tom on a personal level but have emailed him many times and only spoke only a couple of times but from my experience, I have found him a good bloke, honest and helpful with TV2u's best interests at the forefront and that's what's important to me, not what others are apparently doing outside of Tv2u..

Yes it's been quiet on the information front and I have been disappointed and frustrated by it but that's only because we all hope for news that will turn this ship around and stop the free fall but they can't give any information that isn't there, you cannot sign new deals every week and you can't tell us a deal is off but

The deal with Divan has launched although not in its entirety yet but it will happen when it's right..

Divan is a great opportunity and Tom speaks highly of Andrey and the company..

Before I make this comment I will say this again the deal with Divan has not fallen over and the relationship is great and some content has been delivered onto the platform..
    Tom knows of comments being made on here regarding Divan and assured me everything is fine and also said and this is what I find exciting.
    Even if for some reason the whole deal with Divan fell over, it would not effect the company.. This is not to indicate that something is wrong with the Divan deal but there is plenty of good going on that we can't know about just yet..

Obviously we don't know what is going on behind the scenes but something pretty great could be upon us soon we cannot know until it's all made public but all the indications are deals 4 & 5 that were coming soon as of May are much closer although without concrete dates..

I'm prepared to wait because I've waited this long and I didn't buy because everyone else was buying.. I've done my research and believe it will pay off but each to their own..
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TV2 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.