TV2 0.00% 0.8¢ tv2u international limited

TV2- The next leg up, page-1206

1. 1,315 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    With what the company reports to asx and is released to market.... It certainly does look like they are doing nothing. Not much new since gal. Besides k2u being launched. Everything sounds exactly the same as it did 8 months ago. Management can join hc. They just need to declare who they are. Which given their ongoing inability to update the market meaningfully, then perhaps it may be good for them to represent themselves here. I don't know why you or anyone could possibly defend management.... Can you guarantee through your contacts that deals are done and are definitely going through? Because the company can't. But gal/tv2 have always been shocking market updates. Besides the one that halved the value of long term holders shares when we became tv2. My shares are really worth 1c. So big gains would be much appreciated. But our management is not of the same calibre of xpe, rap etc who update the market with proper information. Not fluff. It's been 2 years of no substance from these guys.
    Last edited by Mitzu007: 13/08/16
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TV2 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.