TV2 0.00% 0.8¢ tv2u international limited

A few days ago I posted this - do not under-estimate the...

1. 9,071 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17561
    A few days ago I posted this - do not under-estimate the importance of the first deal (Divan Hollywood) because timelines to SP growth will be severely impacted (which then impacts revenue for growing the company without a need to go back to a CR):

"The first deal is the important one. Establishing your presence in the market (and using K2U as your working capital) is the key, and the first deal is your market penetration strategy. The deal after that is where you make money.

Put simply TV2's market cap is $25 million (excluding options), but is negotiating contracts with companies whose market cap is in excess of 1/2 billion dollars. That is the reality of the spec end of town and the first deal represents the foothold into the market, and it takes time. If deal 1 doesn't happen, don't worry about other deals because the company will probably falter.

I am just interested right now in TV2 getting K2U up and running and Divan (Hollywood) up and running. The rest will follow thereafter. The next Ann will decide where this company is going so GLTAH - Divan the key here (or a left field agreement with similar makeup to Divan) on Hollywood implementation. As a spec stock need to start somewhere and deliver on that first before putting more prawns on the barbie.

Now, for some of the other trolling going on in this forum. To be frank I am not interested in the view of former employees who left the company over a year ago. At the Spec end of town, a year is a lifetime ago."
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TV2 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.