TV2 0.00% 0.8¢ tv2u international limited

A recent "announcement" on social media was the one for TV2U...

1. 310 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    A recent "announcement" on social media was the one for TV2U contracting Jump in the UK who are a digital media agency handling PR, Media relations and creative content creation.

http://www.jumppr.tv/jump-announces-global-pr-and-marketing-client-tv2u/

The question arises as to how Tom fits in moving forward as media and investor relations is in the ambit of this firm.  It would be hard to pay this firm a retainer each month and pay a wage to Tom given the startup status of TV2U and I imagine that Jump are engaged to make IBC a professional look and feel, and experience for traffic past the TV2U stall at IBC.

The trade shows are slick events and I have attended a few in both the gaming and OTT space. Announcements are common at these events for each day across the 4-5 event they produce both a physical and a digital newspaper that everyone tries to get news, articles and announcements into.
    So I could foresee TV2U announcing something in that week as the Show event managers drive the marketing of those announcements on behalf of the company making them.

They are also a big swim through with the major telcos and vendors putting on food and drink happy hours and all the smaller punters showing up for a feed. Amsterdam will be hard to get a free table in a good restaurant or pub that week as the night parties are legendary.  IMO DYOR.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TV2 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.