TV2 0.00% 0.8¢ tv2u international limited

TV2- The next leg up, page-727

1. 310 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    Because at the time of that post IOT had sent a OTT Premium representative to DIVAN to table a Digital Rights Management solution quote for Divan to consider and advice on content supply. DRM is at the heart of all this as per a past post of mine as you cannot stream Hollywood content without this critical infrastructure.

I was shown the official sponsored Visa to Ukraine and flight details and the official correspondence from Divan. Divan at that stage had not signed up a DRM supplier(TV2U can supply this) or to supply content so regardless of the announcement then why are they all these months later Divan still in the market getting quotes and not testing by then what I envisaged based on a July launch the mooted TV2U solution?

It was a valid basis to say what I said which has been selectively quoted. I stated AT BEST its going to cause delays or a revised deal, and it has, and AT WORST I stated I have valid concerns that the deal is dead.

The Karaoke in my opinion was never the basis of this deal but a content deal was and so a DRM solution with content seems to me to be the real prize here for TV2U based on where Divan was when the announcement was released and the fact Divan already had a robust OTT system in place, but one that was not applying DRM or encryption to its primary content.

Moving forward there may be other opportunities other than karaoke so lets see what that amounts to.

I could say more but I will apply discretion about now.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TV2 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.