TV2 0.00% 0.8¢ tv2u international limited

TV2- The next leg up, page-745

1. 310 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    No its first person as I was in on the deal and directly trying to broker the possible sale of gaming content and systems so its first hand.

I vended in our proposal and the IOT linked rep did the sell as part of his proposal. I saw all I needed to see in writing as part of my due diligence and asked about which technologies our content may come under so I got information I needed, and was in discussions first hand so you need to stop trying the character assassination about it being 3 times removed.

The only horses like the Mr Ed's and Francis the Talking Mules on this forum are the ones who filter out what they do not want to hear, live in denial, and attack other posters personally.

The IOT linked rep was still in negotiations 2 weeks ago. I get involved in brokering gaming content and white label system deals as part of what I do into telcos and within new markets and the IOT contact came to me for gaming content and discussions on new services into eastern Europe. We are looking at other potential deals with the IOT rep in other regions as we speak.

TV2U have to install part of their technology to create personalisation and to create granular analytics beyond what networks and google can spew forth. Lets see what they do to achieve that.

I personally think the delays are linked to the DRM component not being finalised if content is part of what is going on with the Divan deal. If not then its a mystery to me too but August will tell the tale as something launches then based on announcements made to the market.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TV2 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.