TV2 0.00% 0.8¢ tv2u international limited

TV2- The next leg up, page-793

1. 9,099 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17704
    Based on your post you are free carried but have provided more challenges for TV2 than benefits. You really haven't discussed any benefits of holding TV2. If I had that view I would sell out given what you are really saying is you expect the price to fall.

From my perspective, what is happening with K2 and Divan are positives in their own right (as well as TARA) so these deals alone should move the SP north. If you don't believe that then I struggle to understand why you are holding. After Divan is launched and the TV2 IP is shown to work, I am expecting a ramp up in deals from September - i.e. people will be knocking on TV2's door rather than the other way round as is occurring now.

Some points I do agree with - the business class travel is over the top and need to rein in costs for start ups is a must. If Humax, Vector and Akamai were dead, I would expect an announcement of some type since they were put on the market with glow at the time by TV2. If developed further those deals IMO would have put TV2 in a revenue position a lot earlier than our last announcements relating to K2 and Divan so I expect the deals are likely to have stalled (but could re-emerge, and other deals done, once the TV2 IP is proven to work through the Divan deal). But also be mindful these deals are also held by the Singapore entity.

Each to their own, but IMO free carry would not be an excuse too me to hold if I believed that the challenges faced by TV2 are so enormous it could sink into the unknown by been unable to conclude deals, even if I considered this to be a long term proposition. I wouldn't mind hearing from you what you see as TV2's benefits.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TV2 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.