TV2 0.00% 0.8¢ tv2u international limited

For your information Administration expenses include some of the...

1. 4,294 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 480
    For your information
    Administration expenses include some of the following:
    - Employee Salaries
    - Office equipment and supplies
    - Legal fee, audit fee, bank fee etc
    - Travel costs
    - Company cars

The current quarterly report provide the forecast figure of the next quarter hence they only provide a summary (4.4 Administration of $664k)

I try to find out how many staff they have together however many companies don't choose to report on the exact figure.
    This company is heading commercial stage therefore expenses will be much higher.
    They may have up to 10 people working on different projects at the same time. Once the product is released on the market, staff costs will reduced substantially however marketing costs may go up a lot as well.
    Karaoke app is not the core business however give it sometime to build up customers. If you look at the current karaoke apps on the market, they have hundred of thousands or million of users. Even 30% conversion rate is sustainable.
    I believe once they have more songs and open to other Asian market such as china, hk, korea etc then they will have steady income.
    In addition, they should have a free version with limited songs to attract more customers. Marketing is quite important nowadays.

Good luck to all long term shareholders.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TV2 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.