TV2 0.00% 0.8¢ tv2u international limited

Having just arrived back from Europe myself there is a building...

1. 310 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    Having just arrived back from Europe myself there is a building negative sentiment in the Eurozone around the health of several countries such as Italy and France to name a few. The impact on consumer sentiment is being felt with a drag effect on consumer purchasing decisions across Europe based on statistics published there.

The press is taking an interest in Putin and the Ukraine region as well due to the further posturing by Putin by the positioning of military hardware in those locales and the call for Russians to return home immediately.

A few notable media outlets are predicting further destabilisation and local escalation of military action within this region moving forward. Given Divan has its consumer base and operation in this part of the world, there are analysts finding it prudent to price in risk for stocks exposed to this scenario due to possible macro economic shocks in this region in the next 6 months.

IMO TV2U are not directly exposed to this risk but Divan potentially is and it might affect their thinking on rollout of services if they find consumers are becoming more conservative in their disposable income spends. Its worth watching what unfolds in this part of the world as volatility is increasing.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TV2 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.