TV2 0.00% 0.8¢ tv2u international limited

Tv2 updates, page-2

1. 2,574 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4962
    Good morning all!
    Happy to see us relisting today! Finally we can get back into the swing of things today. What a joke that we were even in suspension for that long!! In my view--- ASX were just simply trying to flex their muscles.

I'm expecting a ton of news to be released hopefully today as I very much so doubt TV2 would have wanted to put it out there while in suspension, would have just been a waste of a positive announcement(s). If we look back prior to the suspension a trend was forming and our share price was actually starting to turn around and head north again. Updates and announcements particularily two weeks prior to the suspension were increasing... Hopefully TV2 can pull a few obese rabbits out of their hat today to offset all the disgruntled holders getting out who need the cash whilst in suspension.. If it's awesome enough the share price might actually go up substantially for a change. Well currently 1.7 cents is my average remaining hopeful we can get back to $0.02 cents plus and eventually put everyone back into the black even those who purchased at 7 cents, here's hoping...

Good luck to all who hold...

Cheers

Red bar
    Last edited by Red bar: 15/12/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TV2 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.