TV2 0.00% 0.8¢ tv2u international limited

Tv2 updates, page-4

1. 27,212 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3188
    All IMO - it's the Pascom deal that has the sharpest teeth for now . It has real bite and potential traction into wider telco Indonesia .

Speculation that with assistance from Divans 9 techies get this over the line - it will be the initial momentum to tangible progress we can build on.

Where will that take us in the next 12 months ?

The last 12 months would seem more about getting deals interested , and now it's time to finish the tech bridges to make money glue to our side of the river .

My disappointment is that Marketing dollars for K2u seem to have been stifled to vital cash flow path into indo ?

That said - we can look forward following indo hopefully for some marketing spend to see what K2u can do. That's why I'm here. And annoying to be at the traffic lights with a lollipop lady if rather run over .

Certainly the projection of early cash flow that we saw 12 months ago was overly optimistic where there has been delays in Hollywood divan etc whether there were holes in our tech that needed filling or general difficulties in emerging markets .

But that is the nature of tech start up and operating in emerging markets .

What is appealing to K2u is that it is not operating in the troublesome fringes of the emerging markets but a full product to compete anywhere .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TV2 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.