TV2 0.00% 0.8¢ tv2u international limited

"we pay him" ? We don't pay him a cent, do you know how the...

1. 346 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 313
    "we pay him" ? We don't pay him a cent, do you know how the share market works? We invested in a company, when I buy shares they don't go to the company, you do understand that right? The person I bought the shares in the company off gets the money, Nick doesn't see a cent of it. Simple stuff fella, very simple.

You have the potential to change what he gets paid, have you put forward a resolution to the AGM, are you going to the AGM, if not you can gather together holders and request an EGM to put forward any resolution you like, but no, you do nothing, all you can do is bitch and moan on a forum where not single thing will ever be done. What are you ever going to achieve in your life unless you become pro active, stop sulking and do something about it if you are unhappy.

I will be happy to forward you a list of the Top 50 shareholders that I took photos of last week after visiting our share registry in Perth, it would be quite easy to make contact with them and put forward your resolutions. I am literally giving you a blueprint for how to act on your thoughts and feelings, I wonder what you will do with that...……..my guess, chuck up another useless whinging post with pathetic attempts for an insult included. Your choice, you never know, you may shock us all to death by doing something for yourself, maybe!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TV2 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.