TV2 0.00% 0.8¢ tv2u international limited

This is just wrong, Nick holds 15% of shares through Talico,...

1. 346 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 313
    This is just wrong, Nick holds 15% of shares through Talico, Cancun hold 8%. I have no dount Cancun would be rather upset at where there current investment folio is sitting and would not be adverse to action in regards to management, in particular salaries cuz.

The rest of the top 10 is made up of people that do not have any direct involvement with the management with the company, they are quite simply investors. The one exception is Lindt, who currently have 1.48% of the registry. I have no doubt they are not too fussed which way votes go, they get rewarded regardless.

You just need to do your own research and contact these people, the registry is available to view by shareholders every single day of the week and its not difficult to get in touch with these people, I know I have regular discussions, but if you just want to give up, that is your prerogative.

And, FYI all you need is 10% of the vote to call an EGM at any point in time and put forward your resolutions, which can then be required to vote on from all shareholders.

Also, there is many many more than 50 registered shareholders holding this stock, you can also grab the full list of registered share holders, all you need to do is take the time to pop into the registry and simply ask to see it.

Best of luck cuz

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TV2 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.