TV2 0.00% 0.8¢ tv2u international limited

Heres what I will say, there were none of these cuzzi's that...

1. 346 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 313
    Heres what I will say, there were none of these cuzzi's that spend their life bagging the company and to be clear this company alone if you check their profile. Not a single one of them showed up to the meeting and all questions were of a constructive nature and were answered accordingly.

In other words, feel free to completely ignore the rubbish innuendo that is put forward here, if they truly cared about their so called investment or your actual investment they would have been at this meeting, but no, they are still in their parents basement, throwing stones and asking for their crusts to be cut off their sandwiches.

The board are highly accomplished and will not realise previous hot water announcements and will stick to the facts, do what you want with your investment but don't let anyone influence what you do with it, and yes that can be mine or their statements. The fact is being an investor will allow you to receive information from the company , they plan on doing webinars going forward where shareholders can ask questions that are technically related to the product, it wont be market sensitive but will assist in appeasing us shareholders with issues that had previously been emailed by multiple holders.
    GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TV2 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.