TV2 0.00% 0.8¢ tv2u international limited

My understanding with the share registry is, those who have...

1. 3,928 Posts.
    My understanding with the share registry is, those who have normal snail mail get sent out first and those with email will receive a day or so later. So, if mail was sent yesterday, you should get an email tonight or tomorrow, about the same time we receive snail mail. This is what has happened to me in the past with these matters. The letter was dispatched yesterday. No stress, it will come and those who applied for email will still receive a hard copy anyway.

I'd also imagine that the iTunes launch ann will come later today or tomorrow. Remember that they are still trying to play it low key in soft launch so it doesn't necessarily matter when, the Google Play ann was later.

As far as I know Divian and Akamai are still progressing, we haven't heard otherwise so no need for panic.

Nick is back in Hong Kong so we should definitely get an update soon and Tom is in Europe. I don't imagine they are on holidays.... A bit of patience people please! If you cant handle the speccy end then move on.

upload_2016-6-15_13-24-14.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TV2 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.